Monday, March 12, 2012

33 Weeks and 25 years old!


Baby Max is sure growing!  I think he had a growth spurt these past few weeks!  It is getting harder and harder to move around, I even have to think to myself "is it worth it" when I drop something on the floor :)

Today is also my big 25th birthday!  Jon and I had a wonderful, relaxing day!  It couldn't have been better! I am excited to see where the big "2-5" will take me and what changes go on in my life!  It is sure going to be an exciting year :)

Baby is the size of:  A large jicama (what's that?)  and weighs 4 pounds!
How far along? almost 33 weeks
Due date: May 5, 2012 (he is measuring at April 28th now)
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 1 pound since the last appt.  but at the last appt. I had gained a few more than I anticipated :(  Oh well I guess!
Maternity clothes? Anything that fits lately!  Seems like I buy something and a week later it is too small now!
Sleep: I miss sleep!
Best moment this week: Today because it's my birthday!!!!  I am a big fan of my birthday :)
Movement: Still moving around ALL the time!
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt and SALAD... that's a new one!
Symptoms: Not too much- heartburn sometimes
Gender: 100% boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out?  Surprisingly, it's still in!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I just can't wait for Max to get here!
What I miss: It was nice when I could bend over and pick something up!  
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up Max's room, we are almost done!  Finally!
Milestones: Getting to my birthday.  I know that sounds funny, but I remember last year it was a sad day because I was supposed to be pregnant with Scarlett on my birthday, so it was a big deal this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment