Baby is the size of: A head of Cauliflower (2 pounds!)
How far along? 27 weeks
Due date: May 5, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Only gained 1 pound in the last month! Woohoo!
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, usually comfy pants or leggings, I have now graduated to wearing Jon's T-shirts because mine are too tight!
Sleep: I am going to attempt to sleep in this weekend, because I am usually up by 7am every day for no reason (I work 12-8 every day). So my sleep schedule has been usually going to bed at 11pm and up by 7am, not too good!
Best moment this week: I had the day off on Monday!
Movement: He moves around all the time! After I eat anything, when I have to go to the bathroom... he is always kicking!
Food cravings: Still love my yogurt, also crave chocolate of course!
Symptoms: Not too much- heartburn sometimes
Gender: 100% boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's barely in, going to pop out any day now!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I just can't wait for Max to get here!
What I miss: This week I noticed just how tired I get without doing much, even just an 8 hour work day is beyond exhausting now
What I am looking forward to: Putting Max's nursery together, wherever we will be living!
Milestones: Getting to 27 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment