Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce, as long as a Cucumber!
How far along? 26 weeks!
Due date: May 5, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Only gained 1 pound in the last month! Woohoo!
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, usually comfy pants or leggings, I have now graduated to wearing Jon's T-shirts because mine are too tight!
Sleep: I've come to the conclusion I will not be getting a GOOD night of sleep for the next 20 years!
Best moment this week: Passing the "100 days left" mark is pretty exciting
Movement: He's still moving around a lot
Food cravings: This past week it has been yogurt! Greek or frozen yogurt- yummy!
Symptoms: Not too much
Gender: 100% boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's barely in, going to pop out any day now!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I just can't wait for Max to get here!
What I miss: Being able to bend over and get back up right away, also not having to wake up at least 5 times to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night
What I am looking forward to: Putting Max's nursery together, wherever we will be living!
Milestones: Passing the 100 day mark!
No comments:
Post a Comment