Here are some new things going on for us...
Jon is starting his internship/job tomorrow! He is going to be working for Woelful Construction in Le Center, MN. It is very exciting that he is starting his internship and finally really getting into construction! I have known the Woelful's for a few years, he is going to be learning a lot from some wonderful people!
I realized today I haven't mentioned that we are going to have a new niece in August! Jalynn Rose is due to arrive into Nic (Jon's brother) and Nichole's family on August 20th! We are very excited to welcome another baby girl into our family!
Our nephew, Grant, is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He has the cutest cheeks and smile! Grant's dedication is on Sunday and we are so excited and proud to be his Godparents, I just love him to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment