Sunday, April 3, 2011
April showers bring May flowers?
April begins, and I am already wishing it would fly by. I am worried for the days ahead. I am worried for how Jon and I are going to feel on the day of Scarlett's due date (April 23rd). I try to keep telling myself that day doesn't matter anymore, what matters is Scarlett's real birthday. I decided when Scarlett was born, that I would not be celebrating Easter this year, because it would be too hard for me. I now have mixed emotions about Easter, but I think I will still pass on the celebrations. I will celebrate Easter of course, just not in the big family celebration that I do every year. I cannot wait for May, and to finally stop worrying about the future dates! I hate wishing the days away, but May sounds so much better than April right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read your comment on Brandi's blog and clicked on yours. My heart hurts for your loss. Amazing that she has the same name as Brandi's little one. The day your sweet little baby went to heaven is also the day that my husband's brother passed away. Praying for you and your family as you deal with this month of April. May God give you peace and things to smile about as this month continues.
ReplyDelete