Well, I am starting this blog not because we have such interesting lives, but so we can let family and friends know about special memories we are doing for Scarlett. I figured maybe some would be interested in what we are doing!
Jon is getting a tattoo tomorrow on his calf of her footprints, initials, and birthday... I think I am more excited than he is! I will post pictures after so everyone can see what it looks like!
On Feb. 13th, IRIS is having a charity weekend, and everyone is invited to come! There is a pancake breakfast from 8am to noon, a bake sale from 8am to 3:30, silent auction from 8am to 2pm, and Bingo from 1pm to 3:30pm! We would love it if anyone would like to come with us, we have plenty of room at our place if anyone needs a place to stay either night too! We are going to be "regulars" with the IRIS organization now and try our best to attend all events.
I am making a basket for the silent auction in memory of Scarlett, but I have no idea what to put in it! I am thinking about doing everything red, and it would be really easy right now since all the Valentine's day things are in the stores, but I still have no idea what to do! I am also going to bake some things for the bake sale... lately how my baking has been turning out, I should probably just buy pre-made things!
No comments:
Post a Comment